Bird and Blend Mulled Cider




I love love love Bird & Blend Tea!! The reason I don't buy from them all the time is the shipping from England. They offer free shipping in the US when orders are over 64 Euros.  So, I only order once a year and when I do I order a big order.  I love this tea.






















This was my 2018 order.  I am super excited to try the Mulled Cider.  This is their Christmas blend.

                   

This tea is so full of wonderful flavor.  There is apple, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, rose hips, hibiscus, and lemon peel in this tea.

         
























I decided to try out my new travel steeper, even though I was at home.  It worked great for a single cup.



This  tea is so full of apple and cinnamon flavor.  The aroma is like fall!  I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment