Perfectly Peach Tea, T-Sticks of London




Okay, this is something new for me and I loved it!!  I purchased these at World Market and they are so fun.  I have never seen anything like them.

What are they?  I guess they are like bagged tea, only not.  These individually wrapped T-Sticks hold your perfectly measured tea in them.  There are 427 even spaced holes on the sticks that disperse the tea into the hot water. You can stir the stick and have a great cup of tea in just 2 minutes.


I know you are thinking it is just a tea bag, but it's not.  They're a lot less mess than a tea bag too.  Once you let the water drip out no more water comes out.  I'm telling you water doesn't leak out. 

 I made two cups of tea and I am sure I could have made a third.  The flavor was really good and the T-Stick was fun to use. I was so excited to share the tea with the ladies that I work with.  There are 5 of us ladies in our department and we all enjoy drinking tea...and I love sharing new tea stuff with them.





Amy says this stick has, “improved the quality of my life.”  She is a big fan!!!!  Amy adds sweetener to her cup of tea and she said she loved stirring in the sugar with the stick itself.  
Dawn from my office tried the T-Stick and she really liked it too.  The peach flavor really comes through.  We give it three thumbs up!

I got my sticks on sale when I was in Vancouver, but still not a bad price. You can get at least 2 cups from each stick. So, that is 30 cups of tea for $7.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment