Townshend Teas on Alberta Street in Portland


  
I was having brunch with my sister and niece at Petite Provence and had a wonderful Townshend hot Jasmine Pearl Tea.  The jasmine is so light and floral, not over powering in any way.  It is just gentle- if tea can be gentle.


I love Portland.  The unique neighborhood feel you get on different streets.  The art work, the people, the eclectic vibe of it all.



We walked down to Townshend Tea, which is just up the down the street from Petite Provence.  I had been to Townshed in 2015 and had some bubble tea.  And since we were so close I asked if we could walk down.  I could see on the website that the store was closed for renovations, but that they had a tea cart open.







 This tea cart is adorable!!  I would love to have one.  It is perfect to pull around to fairs, festivals, and such.  I was glad to see that they had this open.  I purchased a black ginger peach iced tea.  It was very good. I enjoyed the hint of ginger, but I mostly noticed the peach.  They offered me sugar, but I took it unsweetened.


Townshend tea also does the Dr. Brew Kombucha.   I have had that kombucha and I really enjoy it.  But, I wasn't feeling the kombucha today.  They have bubble tea and I had that last time, but after drinking close to 100 ounces of bubble tea this week, I decided I would go with iced tea.



Fun cups...Steep in it and the llama drinking tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment