Black Rock, Shaken Mango Black Iced Tea





One last outing with my niece and nephew before I head home.  I had a great time visiting coffee and tea places from the PNW that we do not have in Ohio.

Black Rock is a coffee brand that is all over the area where they live, so I decided I needed to check out their teas.


I decided to try their Shaken Iced Teas- they had black tea or green tea options.  They have a nice list of syrups that can be added to the iced tea, for a small fee.

I got a black tea with Mango and I thought it was good.  They did a nice job steeping the tea- it was not bitter at all.  Also, the mango flavor was nice and not over done.  I'd get iced teas here again.


This was a nice, clean shop. I am glad that we decided to try this place.


Boy, I am going to miss these guys!!  I love spending time with them.  They are bright, funny, and so wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment