Golden Moon Tea- Coconut Pouchong (Oolong Tea)




I saw this tea special on line and decided to try them.  I had never tried these teas before, but I could not pass up the good deal.


I also purchased their Coconut Pouchong.  Poouchong is basically Oolong tea.
Coconut Oolong is my favorite kind of tea.  I have to say this tea was wondeful!


I wasn't sure what to expect with this tea, I had never heard of them before, but there tea was great.  The coconut notes come through so well....and I am not surprised, there are chunks of coconut in the tea.


The tea leaves with this tea reminded me more of a silver needle leaf, it was not rolled like a lot of oolong leaves are, but that didn't matter,  It was a great oolong tea!!!


Two thumbs way up on this tea!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment