Ohio Tea Company, Angel Falls Mist


I love loose tea!  When at work I usually put the loose tea in tea bags for brewing.  You can usually find nice empty tea bags for adding your loose leaf tea too.



From the website, 

"A wildly exotic strawberry and lemon character.

Extra Info:

This tisane was named in honor of the highest waterfall in the world - Angel Falls. This waterfall is located in the tropical jungles of Venezuela and drops over 2000 feet. The volume of water that falls is quite small compared to major waterfalls such as Niagara or Victoria Falls but none can compare to the height. At the bottom of the falls there is a constant drizzle because the water literally turns to mist on account of the fact that the water breaks down into molecules after the dizzying drop.

Ingredients:

Natural dried apple pieces, hibiscus, rosehip, natural dried orange, calendula petals, and natural flavors.,

Origin:

Canada, USA, Thailand, Spain"

My friend bought this tea and let me try it.  I have to say it was just okay.  I am not sure I am a strawberry fan in tea.  I wonder if that is part of the natural flavors- it didn't say.  But, the website did say it had an exotic strawberry character. 

There was nothing bad about the tea, it just wasn't one of my favorites.  I guess I can't love all the teas, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment