Day 29 featuring Nine Herbs- Goldfish tea


Fever free on day 29, so I am good to work from home!





I've seen these gold fish tea shaped tea bags and I have been fascinated with the way they look in water.  I splurged and bought some.  I figured I was paying for the novelty and if I went to a tea shop I could pay $3 for a fancy tea.  So, I bought a tin of goldfish.


I have to say they look really cute.  At first I was under whelmed, but then the more I watched it the more adorable I thought it was.  He just floated around the glass tea pot.


This was an herbal tea- so I had my electric kettle set for 212 degrees.  It says to steep up to 10 minutes.  And since I had it in a tea pot and it was making two cups at one time, I left it in for about 10 minutes.


The mint tea was really good. I was pleased that the fish was not only pretty but tasty too.  This was a fun treat for day 29 at home.


#Kettleson

Give joy and find joy

No comments:

Post a Comment