Day 31 Featuring Tealightful Tea- Cupid's Super Fruit Gogi Green




Another day fever free, so on day 31 I am good to work!

Today I am featuring Tealightful tea.  


I used to sell Tealightful Tea.  I thought that there tea was wonderful, but I never could get people to have parties.  And I get that, I don't like hosting parties either.

In 2013  I got a call from the owner/creator Charlene Phillips.  We had a nice chat.  She and I have a lot in common, she used to be in the insurance business like me.  She loves tea and started this business in her home in 2000.  Tealightful® has been featured in USA Today, Parents and Rochester Healthy Living magazine.

It appears now that you can order on line and you don't have to buy by having a party.  I love that.  


I don't want to say too many wonderful things about this particular tea, since it is no longer available.  But, it is really good.  Their teas are all really good.

So, if you are looking for a new tea company to try, check these guys out.

https://tealightfultasters.com/







Green tea with gogi berries, lemon grass, pomegranate and natural flavors.
Green tea with gogi berries, lemon grass, pomegranate seeds & natural flavoring.


  Here is something I have made before.  If you want to try something new and different with your tea, try to make it a sparkling tea.

 TEALIGHTFUL® CUPID'S SUPER FRUIT GOGI GREEN SPARKLING TEA


2 1/2 heaping Tablespoons of Tealightful® Cupid's Super Fruit Gogi Green Tea
4 cups steaming water
4-5 cups ice
2 cups club soda
1/2 cup blueberries...
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1/2 cup raspberries
1 heat resistant gallon pitcher
Pour tea into paper tea filter or iced tea brewing basket. Place filter into heat resistant gallon pitcher. Pour 4 cups steaming water over tea. Steep 4-5 minutes. If using a paper filter, dunk and then remove. Quickly add 5 cups of ice to the steeped tea. Add fruit, club soda and stir.


My notes when I made it was, it needed more tea to it.  It's okay to play with your tea.  Try new things.  Let me know if you discover something great!!

Kettle was on today.  As it is everyday while I work from home.  



Today my cousin and her two daughters stopped by for bubble tea and to give me May Day flowers!  Love that!!



Another cousin stopped by and got a to go kit of bubble tea for her daughter.  Her daughter is a nurse, so I put a special package together for her.  


The lovely Caskey ladies stopped by...I miss seeing them.  They all got some mango bubble tea.


#Kettleson

Find joy and give joy!
Hey folks we made it through week 6!  Blessings to you all!!!


The day gets better- my friend just delivered these goodies!! I love fresh salsa!!!
Even better her 5 year old sent me the Toy Story candy!!  How adorable is he!???



No comments:

Post a Comment