Day 27 featuring Tiesta Tea, Maui Mango cold brew


Day 27 of working from home.  I am fever free, so I am good to go to work.

I decided to share about cold brewing with you.  Cold brewing is a wonderful way to drink your tea...especially now as it gets warmer outside.

Cold brew is great- have you tried it yet?  I put in about 1 teaspoons per 8 oz of cold water, within 5-8 minutes I have cold brew tea. It doesn't get bitter because the water is cold and you are not releasing any tanins. I can add water to the cup at least 2-3 more times throughout the day.  You can add ANY loose leaf tea to water for cold brew. 

There are several ways you can cold brew- you can buy special containers or you can simply add a tea bag to your water! Easy Peasy!

What are the benefits of cold brew tea? Cold brew tea is infused slowly over time to extract more goodness, producing a deliciously mild but flavorful taste with no hint of bitterness. And you can add water multiple times- you get a lot of bang for your buck.



     pineapple (pineapple, cane sugar), orange slices, mango (mango,cane sugar), natural flavors, safflowers, hibiscus, strawberries, marigolds
    from the website, "IMMUNITY BLEND: Our Immunity blends contain rooibos, herbal and fruit teas, which help you recover by fueling your body with a variety of vitamins and nutrients."

Even though there is rooibos in this tea, I would never know.  I can see the red strains of tea and I smell it, but cold brewing it I never taste it. This tea is great warm or cold

I love the fruity notes in this tea.  I filled up this cup 4 times with water and I got great fruit flavor every time.

If you live in Ohio and there is a Buelhers grocery store near you- they say Tiesta there.  

My mom stopped in to get a tea bag of Maui Mango to cold brew at home.
#KettlesOn

Find joy and give joy

No comments:

Post a Comment