Kevita, Pineapple Peach Kombucha




I was craving some sushi, so I went to Giant Eagle to see what they had.  And then, I saw this 40 oz bottle of Pineapple Peach Kombucha.  It was a good price so I decided to try it.

I thought it was great.  I saw that there was stevia in kombucha, but I hardly noticed it when I drank it.  It as not overly strong like some stevia's can be.  Sometimes when there is stevia in something I can not finish the drink.  That was not the case with this one. I enjoyed the entire bottle.  

The win win is that this is good for my body and the bottle is great to use when I make my own kombucha.

The pineapple and peach played really well together.  The pineapple was more forward then the peach.  It was really tasty.


Sparkling Water, Kombucha Culture (Filtered Water, Black Tea Extract*, Green Tea Extract*, Natural Flavor*)*, Filtered Water, Cane Sugar*, Bacillus coagulans LactoSpore MTCC 5856, Ginger Extract*, Pineapple Flavor*, Peach Flavor*, Black Tea Extract*, Black Tea Essence*, Caffeine (Green Coffee Bean Extract)*, Green Tea Extract*, Stevia Leaf Extract*.



Giant Eagle does a nice job with their sushi.  It went well with my kombucha.



No comments:

Post a Comment