Day 30 featuring Numi blooming tea



Day 30 fever free, so I am free to work from home.

But first....our featured tea!!

Numi blooming tea.


I went to a scratch and dent store and I found this Numi tea set.  I think it was $12.00 or $13.00, it came with blooming tea, a glass teapot and the bamboo box.

I see the same set on the Numi website for $39.00

And on Amaxon it is $28.00

I got a great deal!!!

Steeping Instructions: Put one Flowering Tea blossom in glass teapot. Pour boiling water over tea and steep until leaves have fully opened (3-4 min). Swirl tea to even flavor before serving. Each Flowering Tea can be re-steeped 2-3 times, just refrigerate if saving.

Tea Blossom Flavors


  • Dragon Lily: White tea bursts open to orange lily petals and osmanthus for a velvety apricot flavor.
  • Shooting Star: Green tea and pink amaranth blossom into a buttery fragrance with fruity notes.
  • Lavender Dream: White tea with crisp aromatic lavender flowers compliments a tangy hibiscus flower.
  • Jasmine Lovers: White tea leaves and a string of jasmine blossoms release a sweet fragrance and honey nectar taste.
  • Sunset Oolong: Oolong tea leaves and lily flower bloom for a nutty richness highlighted by notes of peach.
  • Golden Jasmine: Golden-tipped black tea scented with delicate jasmine imparts hints of chocolate.
It is super easy to make blooming tea.  I would say that you really won't see the bloom until the 2nd or 3rd pot of tea.

These flowers are so delicate, they are all hand sown together.  I shared in my video that I am not a huge fan of the flavors, I like more flavor in my tea.  To me I was not getting many notes, it was just tea.  But, it still was not bad.  I drank 3 cups of it- it obviously is not bad if I drink 3 cups, lol!!

But for me, it is definitely the novelty of the tea more than anything else.  I like to do it when people are over and not just waste it on myself.  But, today was for the Facebook community as the featured tea.




I think I had the Sunset Oolong.  That is the other draw back, you don't know what you are getting.  It is part of the surprise :)  The bags are not labeled. 


The local claim to fame with Numi tea, is that Smuckers makes these liquid Numi drinks!!!

The tea is not made in Orrville, but it is made by Smuckers and their head quarters are in Orrville. 


Today is National Bubble Tea Day!!!
I let people know that the Kettle was on and I was making bubble tea.  I had some people take me up on it!!



My mom was first, she came over for some Mango bubble tea and loved it.
She helped my dad bring over my birthday present!!!  I love it!!  I have a porch chair.  I never used the porch swing and a couple months ago in the big wind storm one of the chains pulled of the ceiling.
Now I can sit outside and not worry about falling to the ground.  I love my chair!!!



Sarah stopped by for some Taro Bubble Tea.


Janis stopped by for some Mango Bubble Tea.


Michelle and her son, Caleb, stopped my for some Mango Bubble Tea.  And in return- I got Chick fila!  how fun is that.  Michelle is the one who also made me the beautiful tea coasters that matched my tea cups.  So fun!!!




This was what everyone ordered today.  Mango Bubble Tea and mango bursting bubbles.  I got them on Amazon.

#KettlesOn

Find joy and give joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment