Pinky Up, Coconut Creme




The first real snow of the season.  I am so excited, snow and cold is my favorite.  i decided it was time to break out the snowflake cup.

If you follow me at all you know one of my favorite flavors in tea is coconut.  I picked this Pinky's Up tea at Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati.




This is a white tea, it is more delicate them other teas.  You do not want to have your water temp over 175 degrees.  This container, actually has the water temp wrong.  So be careful if you buy this one.  If you have it too hot you will bruise the tea leaves and it will make the tea bitter.  You also only want to steep for 2-3 minutes.


My sister also made these delicious homemade crumpets.  This was a fabulous breakfast.  (I am hoping to get some of these crumpets as a Christmas gift,lol)


This tea is fantastic!  The coconut flavor really comes through.  I also get notes of vanilla.  I am a fan!  This tea gets 5 tea cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment