New Grounds, Iced Chai Latte, Walnut Creek Ohio




I won a Mother's Day Contest.  I was given a nights stay at the Carlise Inn in Sugar Creek.  This included the night stay, dinner the night before and breakfast. 

I was so excited and I took my parents.  We have so much fun together.  The Inn is only about 45 minutes away.  I took the Friday off and we played in Amish County together....eating, antiquing and finding fun teas.

We found, New Grounds Cafe, and were excited to try this place.


From the website, "Established in 2003, we are a non-profit pizzeria, cafe, and coffee shop committed to serving the community by providing a safe environment for people to connect. We strive to provide an encouraging and engaging atmosphere for everyone to enjoy. Our place is also a meeting place for local churches, ministries, and small groups."

Next time I am coming back for the Raspberry Oolong.  Oolong is my favorite kind of tea. However, today I went for the iced Chai.


This is a really great cafe.  I love a place that is mission minded-reaching out and helping others and pointing people to Jesus.  My parents and I had a nice time checking out the cafe and all the extra rooms they have. 

They have 4 rooms- the Cooler Room, The Game Room, the Prayer Room, and the Fireplace Room.  The Fireplace Room and Cooler Room can be rented out for groups.






The Iced Chai Latte was really good. It was refreshing and had great spice notes.  The blend was really nice.


I gave this iced chai 5 tea cups.  The flavor is really good the spices are on point.  The prices are good and I love the ministry aspect of the cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment