Pioneer Coffee Pumpkin Chai, Dalton Oh



I was in Dalton the other day and decided to get a chai at Pioneer Coffee.  It has been about a year since I was here.  I don't come that often, because the prices are high.  But, I do appreciate the ease of the drive thru.  Also, there are no other tea places in the area.

The drinks and food are good, but the prices make it difficult to come here often.



The chai is really good and I enjoyed the pumpkin flavor, but the prices are too high for me.  A large chai is $5.75, but to add flavor is even more.  Pumpkin pie is another .75.  Having a dairy senstivity I try to avoid milk, so if I want oat or almond milk it is another .50.


Pioneer offers lots of latte options. 
They are open 7am- 5pm, Monday- Saturday.


I was also at P Gram Dunn in Dalton.  They have all kinds of fun things in their store too.  I took a selfie in front of this fun pumpkin sign.




No comments:

Post a Comment