2013 Teavana

I always enjoyed tea, but in 2012 when I was in Vancouver, Washington I tried Teavana for the first time.  That is when my love of tea exploded into a love of loose leaf tea.  The rich, bold flavors you get from loose leaf tea amazes me.  I now consider myself a connoisseur of loose leaf teas.  Here is to  Teavana and the journey that they started me on.
 
What is your favorite Teavana drink??
 
My top picks
 
**Citrus Lavender Sage (herbal tea)
**Sevenberry Sangria (rooibos tea)
**Sweet Fruit Garden (herbal tea)
**Acai Mateini (Mate)
**Cha Yen Thai Tea (black tea)
**Opus Rouge (rooibos tea)
**Berry Basil Blast (white tea)
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Just a week ago I stopped in Teavana and tried the Citrus Lavender Sage...blew through 2oz. In just a few days! Have to say it is my new favorite and sure hing I will receive some for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete