1997 Richoux LTD Tea House in London

 
 
I was so hoping I had photos from this tea, but all I could find was some video that my friend took in the gardens after we left the tea house.  So, here I am after I had tea in London. I am journaling about the wonderful time we had!!!
 
 
Richoux Ltd. Tea House in London
while traveling in London my friend and I visited this great tea house for high tea!

http://www.richoux.co.uk/

Founded in 1909, Richoux restaurants, famous for their patisserie, are open all day for breakfast, morning coffee, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.

Located in four prestigious areas of London, Richoux have become iconic eateries across the capital, ideal for pre-theatre meals, business breakfasts or afternoon teas.

Here is the menu from the tea.....






Here again is where Christa and I had afternoon tea in London!  SO much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment