2012 Tea in Munich Germany


While in German "babysitting" my 8 year old cousin for a week, I was able to tour around and have some fun.  I found some great places for tea!!!

I walked to this place, I was so excited about my tea that I forgot to tip.  I walked back the next day and gave my tip and my apologies to the waiter:   This place was maybe a 20-25 minute walk from my cousins apartment.











Walked to this place:

I even found my favorite bubble tea!


NEXT STOP- this shop is almost right around the corner from my cousins apartment:


buy as little or as much as you want. Pei-Jen Müller-Lierheim is the owner from Taiwan. I found her delightful.


The store only takes cash. I was able to buy a few of these cute coin purses to bring back as souvenirs.



Maillingerstraße 14
(Eingang Blutenburgstraße)
80636 München
Tel. 089 / 5506 9988
info@laifufu.de



I got two really nice loose leaf teas here.  Not sure what they are, but I told Pei-Jen I liked citrus teas




NEXT STOP, I am not sure how I found this place, I am not sure I could ever find it again. I was walking to the center of Munich when I "stumbled" upon it:


maybe a small shop, but it is jam packed full of wonderful teas.


wonderful Chai tea


                                              Telefon: 089-268472, Fax 089-2606376



 NEXT: 


purchased this cup and saucer for my mom in Galleria Kaufkauf

2 comments: