Revolution Sweet Ginger Peach Black Tea

A friend passed along a tea to me that she did not like. (thanks Chrissy!)  Hey, I am fine with that.  I love to try new teas.  And I do the same thing. We don't all have the same taste buds.  When I don't care for a tea I always try to pass it along to someone else.  There is actually a lady I work with that when she likes a tea I usually don't and vice versa.  We often find ourselves chuckling on how different our tastes in teas are.

So, I decided to take a small tea break and try this new tea.  I just could not wait for lunch to break into it! I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to trying new teas.  I almost wish that there were not so many cool kinds

So, now I sit at lunch enjoying my second cup, writing this blog, I think this is a good black tea.  I don't taste the peach as much as I would like to, but it is still very good.  Still, I would recommend this tea.  Anyone else tried it or other flavors from Revolution that they like?  Is it wrong that I would rather drink tea and write about it, then eat my lunch???

I am really liking the nylon benefits of mesh bags that companies are using over the old paper tea bags.  There may be no difference in the taste, but I like to think that the mesh keeps it fresher.  When I did some reading on line, I found that the nylon mesh tea bags allow water to flow freely through the bag since the holes are bigger than paper.  This allows for getter infusion, better flavor, and more essential oils can be released.  That makes sense to me. They also say that the pyramid shape provides breathing space for the tea leaves to completely open up and better circulate.  That makes sense to me as well.  SO maybe it DOES in fact taste better.
I will need to look into this further I think.  I found my information off these websites.


 
Have you ever tried the Teavana Perfect TeaMaker- 16 oz?  I love mine!  You just need to be sure not to fill it too full with water, if your cup is smaller.  It is $19.95 and fits right on my tea cup.  I tried to get another one for my office.  I went on line and got a IngenuiTea teamaker from Adagio from Amazon for less money, but the bottom is actually smaller and does not it all cups.  It still holds 16 oz, but you kind of have to put the teamaker on the side of the cup.  I will blog about these more later.  I just thought since I posted a photo I would talk about how great the Teavana TeaMaker was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment