Amish Salvage Store has tea!


I found this local (local to me) salvage store has a great deal on teas!!!  If you are traveling South on the Kidron Road you go just shy of two miles past the Kidron Rd/250 intersection.

 
 
 
 



 The store has lots of things, but the treat I found today was TEA!!!
they have some loose leaf tea, boxed tea, and bagged tea.  I wanted to try some of the flavors, and the best way to do it is to buy a few bagged teas.  Here you can get one bag of tea for .10.  This is a great way to try a bunch of teas. See the box, it is full of bagged teas.
 
I got 40 individual bagged teas for $4.00- what a deal!!  Now I can see if I like the flavors without buying a whole box.

If you live out of town, but want me to grab you some teas to try, just contact me.  I would happy to grab you a bunch teas and mail them to you.  Can't pass up .10 a piece!!!



Now I can store my tea in the great tote my dad made me.  Want a tote?  My dad will make them for $60.00 a piece.  It is a great way to store and see your teas.

No comments:

Post a Comment