3 peach snapples....regular black, light white and diet....

 
 
I love love love my Snapple Peach tea with black tea.  But, the other day when I was at the grocery store, I noticed a new passionfruit peach tea. I thought this was the perfect time to try it and taste test it.  I figured I would try the diet as well, since I had never had the diet one.  Would I be swayed from my favorite bottled tea of the last 10 years?????
 
So, after my own taste test...  The regular Peach tea won hands down!!!!  The passionfruit peach teas was too sweet, and the diet peach tea was awful.  I hate the taste of aspartame!!!!! Plus aspartame is soooo bad for you.  I will be sticking with my regular peach tea...I don't even mind the extra calories.



Peach Regular Black
To Peach their own. Smooth Snapple tea, perfect peach flavor. We made it just for you from the Best Stuff on Earth.

nutrition facts for 16Fl oz :

Calories 160
Total Fat 0 g 0%dv
Sodium 10 mg 0%dv
Total Carbohydrates 40 g 13%dv
Sugar 39 g
Protein 0 g

ingredients: FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, TEA, NATURAL FLAVORS




Peach diet:
Smooth Snapple tea, perfect peach flavor. You won't believe this peach of a tea could have this much taste and still be called diet.

nutrition facts for 16Fl oz :

Calories 10
Total Fat 0 g 0%dv
Sodium 15 mg 1%dv
Total Carbohydrates 0 g 0%dv
Protein 0 g

ingredients: FILTERED WATER, CITRIC ACID, TEA, ASPARTAME, POTASSIUM CITRATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, MALIC ACID


Lightly Sweetened Peach Passionfruit with white tea:

How about a refreshingly light tasting, all-natural white tea with an exciting twist of peach and passionfruit flavor? How about we make it nice and sweet, but not too much? What if we put all of your beverage desires into one 80 calorie poem in a bottle that we make from the Best Stuff on Earth? Hey, we love you too.

nutrition facts for 16Fl oz :

Calories 80
Total Fat 0 g 0%dv
Sodium 10 mg 0%dv
Total Carbohydrates 19 g 6%dv
Sugar 18 g
Protein 0 g

ingredients:FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, CITRIC ACID, WHITE TEA, ACEROLA FRUIT EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS

                              
 

No comments:

Post a Comment