What tea goes best with painting???? Starbucks Passion ice tea!


BEFORE...


 
 
I had a Starbucks gift card...so I figured what better treat for NATIONAL ICE TEA MONTH, then to have an ice tea as I paint.  I like to get the ice half sweetened and I think it is so refreshing!!!   You know that this tea has to be good, since this is the SECOND time I have blogged about it in less than three months!

An infusion of hibiscus and natural tropical flavors, lightly sweetened and hand-shaken with ice.

 
Nutrition Facts Per Serving (16 fl oz)
Calories 80Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g0%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg0%
Sodium 0mg0%
Total Carbohydrate 21g7%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Sugars 21g
Protein 0g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0%
Iron 0%
Caffeine 0mg**
 


 

AFTER...

 


 
I think the tea helped me achieve the perfect shabby chic look....okay maybe not.  I don't want you to think that all you have to do is drink Starbucks Tazo Passion Tea and you will be able to paint a room, but it might not hurt to try it yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment