RITUALS- Orange Spice Black Tea

 
I was at City Steak House in Wooster tonight, http://citysquaresteakhouse.com/
With my dessert I ordered a cup of hot tea.  I was excited to see it was a brand  I had never drank before.  I was disappointed it was a "paper" bag tea, but pleasantly surprised to find I enjoyed it.  I had some milk in the tea and it was divine!  I tried to find a website, but all I can locate is their address.  The tea was so good that I gave one of the ladies with me some to take home and try and I took an extra one for myself.  It was very flavorful.
 
 Rituals Coffee Company
 9755 Patuxent Woods Dr.
Columbia, MD 21046             
443-259-2168

2 comments:

  1. I had this tea, also in a restaurant and loved it. I usually drink orange spiced tea every morning. I have searched and searched and have not been able to find where to order this tea from. When I dial the phone number you have listed, it just continually rings. Were you ever able to purchase this tea?

    ReplyDelete