TEALIGHTFUL OPEN HOUSE

I am so excited to start selling Tealightful teas!!!!  I received my starter kit this week and now I am having an open house this Saturday, June 15th from 1-4pm.  Contact me for directions to the open house.

I ordered a thirty-one Utility Tote to carry all my Tealightful teas to my home parties.  Thirty-one is having a special for the month of June. If you spend $35.00 you can order the utility tote for $10.00.  I got my personalized, and so can you for an additional $7.00.  The utility tote is normally $35.00 on it's own.  You can order from my friend Carrie. http://www.mythirtyone.com/carrieguenther  Thirty-one ships anywhere in the USA.  I love my tote!!


http://www.tealightfultreasures.com/

So many teas!!!!
 
come to my open house and try some ice teas too!!!!!

even my cat wanted to take a look at my new products

 
I will be making scones and dips too.

 
I am all set for a party at your house.  Set up a party today!!!!
 
Come to my open house this Saturday, June 15th from 1-4pm and learn all about Tealightful!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment