Try it before you by it

 
Did you know that some tea companies will let you try sample teas?  It is true.  Here are three samples I received in the mail in the past month.  It is so very nice to try a tea to see if you like it before you buy a box. I would also recommend buying a sampler pack if the manufacture offers it too.  When you buy a sampler pack you get to try so many different flavors that a company offers.
 
http://www.yogiproducts.com/                                 

Yogi sent me two kinds of teas and a coupon for teas
 


 
Here was a new tea I had never heard of before....Traditional Medicinal...wellness teas.



 
Twinings sent me two kinds of tea along with a coupon for more tea
 
If there are teas you want to try, try to contact the tea company and see if they will send you a sample.  They may or may not, but it is worth a try.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment