My parents annual tea party...

my mom and I .......
The queen is in!!!  My dad calls my mom the queen.  When they have their tea parties they fly the Queens flag



Some of the tables.....











How cute are my parents!!!!  My dad got my mom this hat for Christmas.  My dad got his gardeners outfit down "south"

mom and I


 Dad and I on Father's Day






After helping prepare the food, then I help dad park the cars...

Wonder what we serve???  Oh my the goodness!!!  








Aunt Joyce makes this wonderful lemon bread...there is an amazing lemon glaze on this bread that I could eat and eat!



  
 This year I put together the lemon curd tarts.  Mom made the lemon curd, then I put in these filo tarts, with cool whip and a mint.

We also served chicken salad puffs, Egg salad sandwiches, chocolate covered strawberries, cucumber sandwiches, éclairs, and MORE!



















No comments:

Post a Comment