Yogi

 
I tried these two new teas...I got them at the scratch and dent store in Kidron (I blogged about it earlier).  The bagged teas that are loose are .10 each.  I tried them and I liked them both!!!  I would recommend them, I was glad that I  found a Yogi Tea that I liked, because the one I tried first I did not like :)
 
Perfect Energy
Looking for the “perfect” energy boost? Discover Yogi® Perfect Energy, a unique blend of tea with naturally invigorating herbs that energize the body and focus the mind. A complex and delicious blend of Organic Green Tea and Organic Assam Black Tea invigorate the body, while natural amino acid L-Theanine promotes calm, mental focus. Ayurvedic herbs Organic Gotu Kola Leaf and Ashwagandha act to balance and energize naturally. Raspberry, passion flower and a hint of sage combine for a delicious and intriguing tea that is sure to energize the body while calming and focusing the mind with every cup.
 
 
Vital Energy
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, chi is the body's natural flow of energy. When chi gets "stuck," we may be left feeling tired and out of balance. Get your chi moving freely with a rejuvenating cup of Refreshing Mint Vital Energy. Assam Black Tea and Green Tea Extract deliver an invigorating burst of energy, while Organic Peppermint Leaf, Kola Nut and Guarana Seed support natural energy flow. Ginger and Cinnamon Bark complement the spirited peppermint to gently warm and detoxify. Cup after cup, this deliciously invigorating tea can help you feel fully vitalized so you can perform at your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment