ARGO TEA Armenian Mint and RICOLA TEA


I love this tea!!!When my grandparents were living we used to have this tea we called "Swiss Tea", and this tea takes me back to my very early years just by smelling it!!  I searched for the longest time to find this tea from my grandparents.  All I knew is they brought it over from Switzerland and we got it at Thanksgiving.  A few years ago I even ordered some from Switzerland, but now it is now carried in the states.  Come to find out it is put our by Ricola.  But, back to this tea....The Armenian Mint is so great, it has an amzaing rich mint taste.  If you are a fan of mint, you HAVE to try this tea.  If you live near me, give me a call and I will be more than happy to share a cup with you. I would place it in the top five of my favorite teas!  Oh yay, I went there!!!
1.7 oz, $5.95
  • Merchant SKU: 13405
  • Net Wt 1.7oz - Packed in recyclable glass bottle
  • Makes about 20 servings
  • All natural herbal tea
  • Premium loose leaf tea
  • Caffeine free




  • Ricola...tea from my childhood :)  I love this tea.  It is such a Lehman Family Thanksgiving tradition that I am now able to enjoy year round.  As soon as I open the lid I smile!


    Here are my sisters and I with my grandparents. (I am in the pink)  My grandpa smelled like Zest soap.  Still over 30 years of my grandpa being gone, when I smell Zest soap I think of my grandpa. 
    http://www.ricola.com/en-ch/Products/Herb-teas




    Enjoy tea in an instant!
    Simply add the required quantity of tea granules to a teapot or cup, add boiling water, stir and enjoy.
    Your beneficial tea is ready to enjoy. Ricola instant teas only contain proven medicinal herbs which are cultivated by Swiss farmers using organic practices and values. The effective ingredients in the herbs and their unique taste are largely preserved thanks to Ricola’s gentle production process. Herb, Lemon Balm, Elder Blossom and Good Night tea can be enjoyed whatever your taste and mood! Incidentally, Ricola teabags are now also available.


    2 comments:


    1. Thanks for your efforts in sharing this post with us. This was really awesome. kindly keep continuing the great work.
      herbal tea near me

      ReplyDelete