TEALIGHTFUL TEA Cupid's Super Fruit Gogi Green


Here is my second favorite tea from TEALIGHTFUL....
 
 
 
Product # T21124
Cupids Super Fruit Gogi Green - 4 oz. - BEST SELLER!
Green tea with gogi berries, lemon grass, pomegranate and natural flavors.
Green tea with gogi berries, lemon grass, pomegranate seeds & natural flavoring.
Price: $14.50

Okay, I am all set for another cup tonight.  If you are wondering how many cups of tea I consume a day...the answer is on average 5-6.  Yep, I love my tea. 

I wish you could smell this tea.  It is sooo very fruity and refreshing.  When I open the container I get this loving fruity smell in my entire kitchen.
 
 I love this green tea.  If you think that my other choice of Warming Walnut Green is more of a fall or winter tea, and you want something cooler and more summery, this is what you want!  The great fruit taste I assume is the gogi berry...I say assume is because I never had a gogi berry in my life.   I am sending this tea to my friend Robin to try as well!     Also, here is a fun note for you.  At my first Tealightful launch I asked my mom asked what she wanted to try.  She said that she was not a fan on green tea.  I said, "I used to feel that way too, but I think we have been trying the wrong green teas."  I had my mom taste this tea, and SHE LIKED IT!!!  She said it was really good, she was pleasantly surprised that she liked a green tea!  This tea is great!  Hope you enjoy....

 
Look at this tea in the water...how beautiful is that???


No comments:

Post a Comment