Tealightful Tea Warming Walnut Green Tea

 
Product # T22244
Warming Walnut Green 4oz.  $15.50
Green tea with brittle bits, candied pinapple, coconut, walnuts, almonds and natural flavors. Contains nuts and dairy.
Lush green tea is blended with roasted walnuts and toasted coconuts to create this sweet, nutty cup. In 2003, the FDA recognized walnuts and their role in heart disease prevention. Green tea has been studied for the same benefits! Green tea with brittle bits, candied pinapple, coconut, walnuts, almonds and natural flavors. Contains nuts and dairy. Allergen Notes: Contains Nuts.
 
 
 
If you were like me and heard the name of this tea, you may have thought, "Yikes, I am not sure about this one!"  That is what I thought at first.  But, then I tried it, and I have discovered that it is my FAVORITE Tealightful Tea!!  It is really funny that I did not think  I liked green tea and my two favorite teas from Tealightful are green teas!!
This walnut tea is a wonderful mix of flavors, although to be honest I do not taste the pineapples. But, I do love the taste of the coconut and walnuts.  It is a warm, comforting tea.  I love it!
 
I am sending this tea home with my co-worker, Charlie, for his wife Robin to taste.  Robin and I have been having fun trading teas.  She emailed me tonight has some fun ones for me to try tomorrow.  I am giddy with excitement!!!
 

 I made my tea in the tea maker, which is SUPER handy!  And I heat my water in this amazing electric kettle my sister got me.  It has different settings water temperatures.  I sometimes forget which teas are best with the hotter water.  So, I went and wrote right on my kettle...and now I can not forget that Herbal, Tisane, Honey Bush, Rooibos, and Black teas require the hotter water.  The switch to the right brews the water to boiling.  How handy is that???

Then I use my great tea timer to know how long to steep the tea.

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment