TWININGS Prince of Wales Tea


In honor of PRINCE OF CAMBRIDGE being born, I am taste testing this tea.  I liked it, I really liked it with milk.  It is a plain black tea, no added flavors.  Typically I am not a plain black tea fan, I like something with a little added flavor, but this one was very nice.  I still would pick a flavored tea, over this tea, but not because it was bad, I just get bored with a plain black tea :)

Personally I am hoping that the baby name is Prince William Spencer II of Cambridge.  As a big Lady Di fan, I would enjoy seeing her honored this way.
Prince of Wales is a pure China black tea sourced from regions including the Yunnan province and other southern regions of China. This blend is light in color and has a smooth and mild taste, with a well-rounded character. Great in the late morning or in the afternoon, it is perfect with or without milk and can be sweetened to taste.

Ingredients: Black Tea
 http://www.twiningsusashop.com/prince-of-wales.html

No comments:

Post a Comment