Venzy Tea, Layered Milk Tea, Malayasia


I spent the first week in Malaysia working with kids during a mission trip.  I stayed a second week to see a college friend.  During that second week in Penang, , Malaysia I was in search of tea.  I found this super fun tea place.
Okay, I have to admit, every day of the 2nd week, I was in search of tea. (hahaha)


They had teas on tap too.






This layered tea was delicious!!!  He then flambayed the top, it tasted like creme brulee.  It was creamy and yummy!!


I enjoyed this tea.  I almost went back at another time. It was unlike any other tea I have ever had.  Thicker, but not a smoothie.  It was unique and good.


B04
LAYER MILK TEA
with pearls


As you can see, I am just dripping with sweat.  The humidity was incredible.  I can't explain how hot it was.  But, you just kind of push through and move on....


I was super hot and super tired.  If I had been paying more attention I would have tried the cheese tea.  Yes, when I got home and looked on the website, I saw they had cheese tea!!!



This tea shop is just outside of the mall.


x


Here I am at the mall.  I used the mall as my go too. The mall had free wi-fi and AC!!  It was easy to hang out at the mall and then get a Grab (which is like the US Uber)

(this teas was less than $3 US- great deal!!) 







No comments:

Post a Comment