MCC- Tea Ware



webMCC Buggy Beaming EdgesKMMC in Kidron Ohio





Do you shop second hand shops? I do!!  And there is a great one in Kidron, Ohio.   MCC (Mennonite Central Connections)  You never know what deals you would find there.  Things are super clean and nice there.



Not a lot of people want to dishes and china and longer, so going to a thrift shop is a great place to find inexpensive dishes.  I got these cup and saucers for .50 each.



These bright little plates are great for cookies or a dessert treat with friends. A great deal for .25 each.



I also found these fun little dishes that are nice to put cookies or some other treats in.


Okay- so here is a really fun story.  A coworker was telling me about the tea cups that she collects.  We were saying how fun we were having finding pieces at MMC.  She sent me a picture of a great green tea cup and saucer that she had gotten at MMC awhile back.  We were oohing and ahhing on how cute it was and what a great deal it was...$1.50



Not even a week later I was at MMC and I saw the exact cup and saucers!!!  I texted her to see if she wanted them to go with what she had.  She said no, she was good with the one.  

When I thought about it, there were 4 cups and saucers and there are 5 of us gals who work together and we all drink tea.  I decided to get the 4 cups and ask my friend who already had her cup and saucer and bring it to work.








So now us 5 gals all have the same cup, my thought was when we drink from these cups we could think of each other and even pray for each other.
I love that we all have the same tea cup and saucer. It was like it was meant to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment