TeaGschwendner No, 1902 Windy City Blend




Ingredients: Black Tea, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, osmanthus blossoms, sunflower, jasmine, rose blossoms, strawberry leaves, strawberry caramel, vanilla bits, and natural flavor.


My friend and co-worker went to Chicago for a business trip. She said that she went into a shop on Navy Pier and saw these teas.  She thought of me.  She asked the saleslady for something good and different.  The sales lady recommended Windy City.


This w as a great tea.  I smelled and tasted the strawberry right away.  I also tasted the vanilla and caramel upon first sip.  I was hoping to taste the jasmine, but I could not find it.  But, regardless it was a really good tea.  She did good!!!



Enjoying this tea in my fun London mug that I purchased at World Market.

Not sure if this video will play or not....





No comments:

Post a Comment