Bubble Tea House, Mango with Blueberry poppers, Providence RI



I was in Providence RI for a mission trip.  We were helping work on the Envision site.  We worked on construction and landscaping projects.  We also did a VBS, Vacation Bible Study, in the evening.

We spent our day off at the beach.




One afternoon we had some free time and it was one of the teens birthday, so we girls went out for Bubble Tea.  None of the others had tried Bubble Tea before.  I was so excited to take them out to try the tea.



We were about 15 minutes from a Bubble Tea House.



They had this fun giant Bubble Tea cup outside the store.  I loved it. I want one, lol!  They also had a giant one inside the store too.





How could you NOT want to sit in the pineapple chair???  These girls were having fun!

I was sitting in the Buddha chair.


This was really yummy!!!  I loved it.  Bubble tea is so much fun.  I always thought adding poppers would be better than the tapioca balls, and I was right.



They had a lot of fun using their straws as musical instruments...way too much fun with the straws.  They were also using them to spit water.
Even popping the bubbles is really fun....



Oh the laughter and giggles!!! So much fun!!!  Laughter is good for the soul.




Mango Bubble Tea with Blueberry poppers- so good.


Girls just want to have fun...and we did!!



I want to jump in this cup of bubble tea!




No comments:

Post a Comment