Red Rose Lemon Cake, Cold Brew and a sunny day

If it is not too hot, I like to sit outside and read and drink tea.  But, it has to be really cool out!!  So, that usually means spring or fall, lol.



I got this Red Rose, lemon cake, at a scratch and dent store for $1.  
I thought I would try it cold brewed while I read.

Cold Brew- water, ice cubes and a tea bag.

The great thing about cold brew, is that you can add water several times and it tastes just as good each time.  By not brewing it with heat you are not releasing tannins- which gives you a smoother, sweeter tea.  It is quicker than brewing your tea for iced tea too.

Trying to get a little sun, but there might not be enough sun...


Enjoying the shade and cooler weather.


This tea is too sweet for me. I have tried it cold and in kombucha, but I am not a fan.  I thought I would like it, since I had Red Rose, Lemon Chiffon, and I did like that one. I wonder what the difference was...

No comments:

Post a Comment