Plum Deluxe surprise kit for June



Each month you can get surprise package.  You don't know what you are going to get, it's a big surprise!!  There are different levels of tea sets you can purchase.  Each month is themed.

I tried it for the month of June- it was craft theme.





This month was three big bags of tea and a sample size.



Then I also got a chai kit!!!  It came with 8 spices to create my own chai blends.



Vanilla black tea, lemongrass, vanilla rooibos tea, orange peel, peppercorns, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves

I also got a kit to make a dream catcher and a mold to make sugar cubes.


Lastly, I received tea pics and colored pencils. 


Plum Deluxe is an organic tea of the month club.  For $10 a month you get to try new teas, seasonal teas, and free samples and free shipping.  You do have to a quarterly order, so that is a 4 month commitment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment