Enjoying Passion Tazo Tea



My coworkers are fans of the Passion Iced Tea too.

This is my favorite all time iced tea!!!  Tazo Passion Iced Tea, it is what they sell at Starbucks, but I like to make it at home.  The hibiscus is so refreshing and not overly tart. 

When I make the iced tea, I only add a 1/3 C of sugar.  And if I get the Passion Tea at Starbucks, I always ask them to only put in half the pumps of sugar, otherwise it is way too sweet.



I have tried the Tazo sachet bags (which is like having a loose leaf tea), herbal tea bags, the liquid blend, and the iced tea bags...and the iced tea bags are my favorite for making the iced tea.  My least favorite was the liquid blend.



fun fact- Steve Smith created Tazo Tea, he then sold it.  He also created Stash Tea and sold it.  He is the creator of Steve Smith Tea and I have had tea with him in Portland!!




No comments:

Post a Comment