Zevia Organic Tea, Earl Grey Blood Orange Tea



Organic Brewed Earl Grey Tea (Purified Water, Organic Earl Grey Tea), Organic Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract.


My mom gave me this tea to try. She said that she and my dad enjoyed it.  I took one sip and knew right away there was stevia in it.  Thankfully I had poured it in a cup and not drank right out of the bottle.  So, I was able to share it with a co-worker.  Here, she really liked it and finished it.

That is why it always good to remember that not everyone's taste buds are the same.  If you don't like a tea, someone else might.  And also, all the tea you love, not everyone else might.  Keep trying tea, sharing tea, and loving tea.  Even if you don't like this tea, you may love the next one.




No comments:

Post a Comment