Woodstock iced Coconut Chai Latte, Vermilion Oh




I was in Vermilion to visit Beulah Beach.  They were having their annual missions conference.   On the way home I asked the ladies I was with if we could stop at Woodstock for a Coconut Chai Latte.

When I was in Vermilion in May I tried Woodstock and discovered that I loved their Coconut Chai Latte. I was craving it again and I needed another one!!  When my friend, Pam, heard I was running in for a latte, she asked for one too. (that is why I am holding two- I did not buy two for myself, lol)

The spices in this drink are so great and pair so well with the coconut.  Their is whip cream on top.  I have yet to have a drink like it.


Getting to Beulah this year and getting home was it's own adventure.  I have never seen so many detours on road trip in my life.



I love Beulah Beach!!  I have years of amazing memories here. This is a place I feel God speaks loudly to me.  When I was in elementary school I felt God calling me to mission work here.  I was a camper at summer camps from age 8-18.  I worked as a camp counselor from age 18- 30 something.  I also lived up here for a year and did guest services.  This is one special place that hold so many memories.

























So many friends, from so many walks of my life.  Friendships that go back over some 30 years.
God is good to bring these special ladies into my life!  I have learned from them, laughed with them, cried with them and loved every minute of it,








Now every time I visit Beulah Beach, I am going to dash into town and grab a coconut chai latte!!!  Those things are incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment