Ohio Tea Company Almond Pear Chai


I decided to try my free 1/2 oz of tea from Ohio Tea Company.  When you register with Ohio Tea Company you get a 1/2 oz of free tea, your pick of tea!  I picked this tea on my birthday.  I had the day off and I knew I wanted to get some tea.



I love going and picking tea.  Ohio Tea Company in Canton has a wonderful selection. 


This is a white tea, so you don't want to boil your water.  If you get the water too hot it it bruises the leaves.  To make the perfect tea you need to have the water temperature correct and you have to steep it for the correct amount of time.























White tea, roasted almonds, sweet pears, apple, ginger, fennel, cardamom, cinnamon, anise seed, star anise, licorice



This is nice tea.  I would not have thought of it as a chai, it is lighter than most chais.  But, it does have some spice in it.  I am not sure I taste the almonds or not, but still a good tea.  I think of it more as a spiced pear tea.


And yes, my pj's have tea cups on them, lol!
Drink up!!  


5569 Fulton Dr NW Canton, Ohio 44718 


No comments:

Post a Comment