Inca Tea HQ, Cleveland



So, my Wednesday Wanderings took my friend, Heidi, and I to Cleveland.  While there I saw the Inca store was only a few miles away.  I asked if we could go there.


I looked on line and people had these great reviews about how great the tea and the food was.  It had the picture of the Tea Headquarters and the address, and it said it was open, so Heidi and I headed there.


I had Inca Tea at the Cleveland Airport, it was really good. I also have some loose leaf at home. I am intrigued that it has Peruvian purple corn in it.  I was looking forward to trying more and learning more about it.


Such disappoint to discover it was a warehouse and there was no TEA!  No people, nothing to drink, and nothing to see.

So we headed back home....


Love my Wanderings Adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment