The Republic of Tea, Mango Iced Tea





I purchased this tea Lehmans Hardware in Kidron Oh, but I have also seen it at World Market.  I am sure you can get some on line too. 

You can makes 8, 1 quarts- but my tea maker makes 3 quarts- so you get an even better deal!!  And I use 1/3 C of sugar.



Ingredients
Organic green rooibos, organic rosehips, organic orange peel, organic coconut water crystals, organic lemongrass, organic mango flavor, organic apple, organic coconut flavor, natural orange flavor, ALLERGEN: CONTAINS tree nuts


I love this iced tea.  And I am amazed how they got the coconut water in there!!  I guess they have coconut water crystals in it, but still I am amazed when I use regular water how the tea tastes like coconut water.  The iced tea also has a nice mango flavor.


This iced tea is super easy to make.  I gave some to my mom and my coworker and they were both very impressed and liked it a lot.
This is a refreshing tea.  I say give it a try...and it you don't like it, give it to me and I will finish it for you :) 


I am sharing this iced tea with everyone!!!  It is really refreshing and great.


I am also enjoying the Strawberry Basil, but I think the Mango is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment