Doylestown Coffee House, London Fog with Lavender


My Wednesday Wanderings brought me here- to Doylestown, Ohio.
I was in search of a good tea place in every city/town/village in Wayne County.

My friend, Abby, had the day off too.  So, we traveled to Doylestown and discovered this adorable shop!  We went to 4 tea places on this day and this one was the favorite of the day.



Great decor....rustic and industrial feel. It's light and bright.  Super cute, I love the vibe.




Really reasonable prices.



Espresso Beans 




Great looking treats.....



Flowers on every table was a nice touch. There is plenty of seating, as well as a room in the back that you can rent out.  Everything is clean and really nice.  I have to say even the bathroom is really nice, lol.




Terrific London Fog Latte with Lavender.  This was a really great Latte.


Abby and I gives this coffee house two thumbs up!!!


Great old store front.  I would go here again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment