Steam Cafe, Iced Chai Latte with almond milk and almond syrup, Burbank OH


On my Wednesday Wanderings I went in search of all the tea places in Wayne County.  Burbank has the Lodi Outlet and there was the Steam Cafe there, I went to try it out.



While there I saw my friend, Shawn.  He runs Buckin Ohio and Creek Bend Ranch.  I love that place!!




I was disappointed to find that the store was closed.  What a bummer!


I was pleasantly surprised when someone came out and the place was open!!!



They have a large variety of things to eat and drink here, not much tea, but they had some.  I decided to go with the iced Chai Latte with almond milk and almond syrup.  It was very good.


Cheers!  Almond milk and almond syrup were a really nice addition to the chai tea.  The chai tea base they use is the Oregon Chai Concentrate, I am not a fan of it, but with the almond milk and the almond syrup it did help and I enjoyed my iced chai.

No comments:

Post a Comment