Salt Creek Cafe, Iced Chai, Fredricksburg, Ohio


In efforts to find tea places in every city, town, or village in Wayne County I  took my Wednesday's day offs and traveled around the county.

I contacted several cities chambers of commerce to see if they had places for tea- Creston, Clinton, West Salem, Sterling, Canaan, Apple Creek, Rittman, Congress, and others have no places for tea.  But, I have discovered several nice places for tea in Wayne County.  I now only have 87 counties to discover, lol,

My last city was Fredricksburg.  My friend Abby and I headed there for tea and lunch.







This cafe was hoping!  There were people everywhere, we were lucky to get the last table.
The cafe was clean and very nice.  I liked the industrial feel they had.


Abby got a wrap and she said it was very good. I got the Patty Melt and french fries, the food was really good and the prices were reasonable.


They also carry soups, sandwiches, and desserts.  They have a nice selection. 


I ordered an ice chai.  I asked what kind of chai they used and they said it was their own mix.  I liked it.  I could taste the cardamon in it, it was good!


This is a nice place, I would recommend it.  The food was really good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment