The Republic of Tea, Pineapple Iced Tea


I am a big fan of this tea. This pineapple iced tea is really good.  It has the coconut water crystals in it and so when you make it tastes like you made it with coconut water, when in fact you made it with water.



This says makes 1 quart, but my container holds 3 quarts and I think it taste just fine.

I only add 1/3 cup of sugar for the 3 quarts.  I think it is perfect like that.  I don't like the super sugary sweet tea.  But, play around with it and see what you like.  I would start out with a small amount of sugar-you can always add more, but you can't take it out, lol.



There is a lot of pineapple flavor in this iced tea.  It is super refreshing.  It's very clever to have the coconut water in it as well.  I think if you get a chance to try it, or make it- go for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment