Amoda Golden Turmeric


I have come to really enjoying Golden Turmeric Lattes.  And the turmeric is good for your joints too.

from their website, "Golden Turmeric is a potent and warming anti-inflammatory blend of spices that helps with muscle recovery, digestion, immune support and reducing inflammation throughout the body. This blend is packed with antioxidants, helps lift your mood and your energy levels. Great as a tea, turmeric milk, latte or smoothie booster. Makes the best tasting golden milk you will ever have. Just mix together with your favorite milk. No sweetener needed with this blend! Pair with a healthy fat for best absorption."





i enjoy this a milk latte, techincally there is no tea in this, but I am still a fan. It is a little strong on the fennel, so if you don't like fennel you will probably not be a fan of this.  The key is not adding too much of the powder.  Getting the ratio correct is key.  I add about half a table spoon per 8 oz.   

I also found that if I add water and stir it for a while it helps dissolve the powder.  I will add about 1/2 cup of hot water and then fill the remaining cup with warm/frothed milk.


I took the powder and my milk forther out to Washington State and enjoyed a latte with my sister.  She thought it was good too.




No comments:

Post a Comment