Starbucks Iced Blueberry Black Tea Lemonade



I was in Wadsworth (Ohio) Target the other day and I decided to try a new Starbucks drink.   If you follow me you know my drink of choice is the Passion Iced Tea, half the syrup, lol.

It is dangerous to shop these days- Walmart has Aunite Anne's Pretzels and Target has Starbucks.  It takes great willpower to avoid these places.  To be honest, I hardly ever visit Target so that is not a problem and at Walmart I usually just walk by and smell the pretzels and I am satisfied. 

I thought I would try this one, it was good.  Uber sweet, so again, if I ever try it again, or if you go to order it I would go half the syrup.  It did have a nice blueberry flavor which I enjoy as one of my favorite fruits, so that was nice. 


From the website, "This boldly flavored and refreshing iced tea is made with a combination of our blueberry-flavored fruit juice blend, Teavana™ iced black tea and lemonade, then sweetened with liquid cane sugar and hand-shaken with ice"


No comments:

Post a Comment