Tiesta tea immunity-Maui Mango Cold Brew


Ingredients: 
  • + pineapple pieces
  • + orange slices
  • + mango bits
  • + natural flavors
  • + safflowers
  • + strawberry fruit granules
  • + white hibiscus
  • + marigold petals

I love this fresh citrus tasting cold brew tea.  Cold brew is a great way to drink tea.  By not heating it, you are not releasing the tannins and you can add cold water over and over again. Also you retain more antioxidants than hot brew and also it releases only have the caffeine.  I usually can add water 2-3 more times to my glass or in this case pitcher of water.    This pitcher is great, because it has the mesh holder inside and your leaves don't escape.

If I have bagged tea I do one bag per 8 oz of water.  When I do the loose leaf in a pitcher, I generally eye ball it, but if you want something more specific go with 4Tsp per 1 quart.


This tea smells so good and taste better!! I feel like it is a fruit salad in a cup.




I actually got the set listed above.  It was a great deal!!  It was like getting the steeper for free.  I gave the steeper to my mom, who never had one.  They sell this as a set 2 teas and the steeper for $38 on Amazon, but watch for the deal- I got it for $19.95 from Tiesta!!  The steeper alone sells for $14.  They were selling it on Facebook, follow them and watch for deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment