Bird and Blend, Banana Bread Chai Latte




Okay, Bird and Blend has done it again!!  This chai is a home run!!!  This Banana Bread chai is like a great muffin in your mug.  You can totally taste the banana, it is incredible.  It gives a warm and cozy homey feeling as you drink this tea.


I steeped the tea for 3-4 minutes and then let it pour into my mug.  Then I frothed my mil with a little maple syrup.


I poured the milk and froth into my mug...and the aroma is like I just baked banana bread!!


I used 2% milk and I got great froth!!


I made a cuppa for myself and one to take to work for a co-worker.


I tried the crystal sugar on top with one of those cut out shapes and it was a fail.  But, I will try again with a more powder like substance like turmeric or Cinnamon. 


Regardless of the look of the sugar sprinkles the taste was great.  I was even surprised how much I enjoyed it since it was a Rooibos tea.


Getting in with the theme of tea is my cat- enjoying her new tea cup catnip toy :) 

9/19- update

I made this tea for my niece and she did not like it.  So, not everyone likes the same tea.  We all have different taste buds....and that is okay.  If you your friend likes a tea, you may not and vice versa.  Try things, try tea and keep trying until you find what you like.  But, don't stop there, keep trying teas.  Variety is the spice of life. It's good to like lots of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment